Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MONEY, MONEY, & more MONEY!!! : -}


If I received a large sum of money I would spend it on a lot of things! Starting with buying my parents whatever they wanted for what they have done for me. Next, help my sister with any finance problems she might have, and help her buy my nieces and nephews things they need. Of course I would give back to the less fortunate and help them off the streets and into nice homes. After, I would put just a little money up for emergencies only, and spend the rest of my money on a huge shopping spree for my-self. I know the shopping spree might be a little to much, but after spending my money on everyone else I think I deserve to spend my money on what I wanted to do! Even though I would know it's a lot of people out there that really don't have much, I would just try to help everyone. Knowing that I at least helped some poeple with the money I receive!

No comments: