Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bad Dayz Gone Good***

It started as a regular hot day in my neighborhood. Older people were sitting in their front yards gossiping about the teens and their young parenting, while we were to busy playing around with the neighborhood boys! Everyone was talking about going up to the park to bar-b-Que and jump in the swimming pools, until we had all decided to just have a bar-b-Que at my best friends house. We had all went to get everything we needed, but then we all noticed we were missing one thing and that was a pool. So we thought, and thought about it and my friends just decided to open the fire hydrant. While the food was cooking we were getting thrown into the water. having fun until I had gotten thrown in the water to hard and hit the concrete to hard and sprained my right wrist. I screamed and yelled all the way to the hospital. The next day I couldn't write or pickup anything with my right hand, so that gave me the perfect opportunity to learn how to do any and everything with my left hand.

No comments: