Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things that really irritate me!

Normally, the things that really bugs me and makes me made is when people yell at me. That really makes me go crazy. The funny part about the situation is that my voice is somewhat loud, and when I get excited I yell and shout! I never like when people raise their voices with me, but it really depends on who the person is. If it's my parents, siblings, grandparents, or anyone who is an elder to me, that would make me cry. I know to some people they would think that's weak, or dumb or don't care, but that's what would irritate me the most!
If it was to turn out that my friends, cousins, or anyone that I either get along with I would get very mad, irritable, and yell and shout back! Sometimes I often wonder why I react like that, but as soon as someone/ somebody starts to yell at me then I finally realize why!!!

1 comment:

Nakeisha Smith said...

girl get your cry baby self out of here